Wednesday 4 May 2011

Tim's 40th Birthday!

Tim has now entered the same century as me!

I was sooo excited to get Tim what he wanted for his birthday, with the help of his parents and sister :) It was the new handheld Nintendo 3DS!!!


The chap in Game gave me a little demo and I was totally amazed at how brilliant the 3D is - and without the clumbersome glasses!

However, Amazon has really good deals, so I ordered online.

With the 3DS, I got Rayman 3D and an accessory kit to help get him started.

Tim's brother, Andrew, gave him the Streetfighter IV 3D game which Tim really wanted as it is one of the best 3D games out that takes advantage of all the 3D features.

Tim also bought himself the Pilotwings Resort 3DS game.

Coming out soon are a couple exciting games, such as:



Can't wait to have a proper turn on the DS.........please Tim?



No comments:

Post a Comment